Visitors intending to get married in Fiji are required by law to obtain and sign a marriage license from the nearest marriage registry prior to the marriage ceremony.
Find out more…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any time restrictions for wedding receptions?
- Is it possible to import flowers for my wedding?
- How far in advance should I book my wedding?
- Is there a good time of year to get married in Fiji?
- Is there a particular time of the day that is best suited to having a wedding ceremony?
- What flowers are readily available in Fiji?